December 06, 2014

About Interesting to Read #2

December 06, 2014

Hello World!

I know it has been a long time ago since I've shared something interesting to read, but finally here are some interesting articles and post that I've read lately that you might find interesting.

How I Organize and Run My Blog @One Little Vice – In her post Angelica explains what she does to keep everything connected to her blog in order, from scheduling shares and posts to brainstorming for ideas.  I found this post very helpful because my blog is relatively new and I am still all over the place. I am trying to be organized but I find it a little bit difficult. The tips in the article really helped me; if you are a newbie blogger  or you need help organizing yourself make sure to check out Angelica’s advice.


 10 Different Ways To Use Bobby Pins @Beautetute – I love reusing, recycling and upcycling stuff and I love reading about it. I am always amazed when I find out how many different ways to use a single product there are.  Simera reminds us that bobby pins are not only to be used to support and shape your hair style; they can be used for bookmarks, chip clips and several other things.

"Blogsploitation" - Are Bloggers Being Exploited? @FebruaryGirl – A great post! Joelle discusses the issue of blogger exploration by companies and advertisers. I agree with her and believe that a lot of great bloggers are underpaid and used by companies  just for marketing purposes. However, as a blogger you have the right to decide whether you want to cooperate with a certain brand or not. So, I think it's important for bloggers to first recognize how much exactly their time and skills are worth before deciding on engaging with advertisers.

Quotes for you and me ~ Worry @MommyMoment.ca – And for the end a great quote from Dale Carnegie about worrying. I have read Carnegie’s book “How to stop worrying and start living” and it has helped me a lot. It is not a typical self-help book but a collection of stories that you can relate to and which give you real examples of how you can fight stress. I tend to worry too much for everything and sometimes it really affects my life. Sometimes I cannot sleep and I waste my time over-thinking and worrying about the smallest stuff. I know it’s unhealthy and I am trying to overcome this problem.

Thank you for reading! I hope that you found at least one of those articles interesting. Have you read a post that caught your attention lately, share it with me!

Take Care,


Venn 
UA-55128840-1